INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS, PARTNER SUPPLIERS AND OTHER SUBJECTS ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION No. 16/679 and national legislation on the protection of personal data
SAN GIORGIO spa as Data Controller of the personal data, based in Loc. Castellere 27019 VILLANTERIO (Pv), intends to provide adequate information to natural persons who operate in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and of other subjects pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 and national legislation on the protection of personal data. The processing is carried out to perform the contract of which each supplier, customer, partner and other party and is a party or to the execution of pre-contractual or post-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. Therefore, personal data of natural persons operating in the name and on behalf of the subjects indicated for the following purposes may be processed: to forward communications, make requests or fulfill requests received, exchange information aimed at executing the contractual relationship, including activities pre and post contractual. With reference to articles 12 to 22 of the EU Reg can exercise the following rights: access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of treatment, portability, opposition, opposition to the automated decision-making process of the GDPR 679/16; the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the above address, or to the following email@example.com specifying the subject of his request, the right he intends to exercise and attaching a photocopy of an identity document certifying the legitimacy of the request.
COMPLETE INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS, PARTNER SUPPLIERS AND OTHER SUBJECTS ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION No. 16/679 and national legislation on the protection of personal data
SAN GIORGIO spa as Data Controller of personal data, based in Villanterio (Pv), Loc. Castellere, hereby wishes to provide adequate information to natural persons operating in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, of partners and other subjects involved in contractual or pre-contractual activities of SAN GIORGIO SPA pursuant to art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “European regulation on the protection of personal data” and national legislation on the protection of personal data.
1. Data object of the treatment
The personal data processed are personal and contact data provided or received by the interested party on the occasion of:
- visits or phone calls or emails;
- direct contacts obtained following participation in events, etc.;
- requests for commercial information, proposing offers;
- requests through our website or through the website of suppliers, customers, partners, other subjects
- transmissions and transactions subsequent to the order for the supply of the service or goods (supplied / purchased)
2. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data of individuals who operate in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects are processed for:
- forward communications with various means of communication (telephone, mobile phone, sms, email, fax, paper mail, etc.);
- formulate requests or process requests received;
- exchange information for the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities, including also those of assistance;
- execution of obligations established by laws, regulations or by community legislation, as well as to comply with provisions issued by public Authorities legitimated to this or by supervisory and control bodies to which SAN GIORGIO spa is subject for accessory purposes such as the “News Alerts” by email or sms;
- management of any disputes.
The interested party can refuse to give the Data Controller his personal data. The provision of personal data is however necessary for a correct and efficient management of the contractual relationship with suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects involved in the activities of the Data Controller. Therefore, any refusal to provide the data may compromise the contractual relationship itself or the pre and post contractual activities in whole or in part.
3. Legal basis
Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which each party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual or post-contractual measures adopted at the request of the supplier, customer, partner, other subjects or SAN GIORGIO spa pursuant to art. 6.1, lett. b) of the GDPR), or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant to art. 6.1, lett. c) of the GDPR).
4. Processing methods
The data of the interested parties will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, using manual or automated tools also through the insertion in databases, lists and lists suitable for storing, managing and transmitting data, in the ways and within the limits necessary for pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
SAN GIORGIO spa has provided adequate security measures in order to protect the data of natural persons operating in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects, by way of example: Firewalls, paid antivirus, antiransomewaire, virtual machine, encrypted back-ups, timer retentions.
The data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to process within SAN GIORGIO spa, in relation to the purpose of the treatment.
The data are not subject to an automated decision-making process nor to profiling
5. Recipients of the data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, or will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to the workers of the Data Controller and to some external subjects who collaborate with them, always in compliance with the purposes indicated. In particular, these are employees / collaborators who, on the basis of their roles and job duties, have been entitled to process personal data, trained to do so within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller. They may also be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to subjects who for purposes of issuing our orders or requests for information and quotes or formulations of offers, our services, must provide goods and / or perform services or services on our behalf. Our technicians may access (for assistance purposes on SW applications, on computer networks and for connectivity) our technicians in charge or external consultants or in charge of companies that provide these services. Finally, they may be communicated to subjects entitled to access them by virtue of legal provisions, regulations, community regulations. The updated list of data processors, if required, is available at the headquarters of SAN GIORGIO spa.
6. Data transfer
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
Data retention: The Data Controller stores and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes. Subsequently, personal data will be stored, and not further processed, according to what is documented in our Register. The retention period can vary significantly on the basis of: the purposes, the type of data processed, the legal obligations; in the event that the data were processed in the context of a funded project, the storage times could be subject to the provisions of the announcement of the funding body. When it is no longer necessary to keep personal data, they will be deleted or de-indexed or destroyed safely in accordance with our policy.
7. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation, you can exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- (where applicable) obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- evoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
The same, where exercisable by you can be asserted by writing to SAN GIORGIO spa using the following contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com, SAN GIORGIO spa Loc. Castellere 27019 VILLANTERIO (Pv) Tel. 0382/967344, specifying the subject of the request, the right that the interested party intends to exercise and attaching a photocopy of an identity document that certifies the legitimacy of the request.
8. Proposition of complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country of residence. For more information on the right to lodge a complaint, you can visit the following web page or contact us via the addresses indicated.
Villanterio, update June 2020